Submission Deadline: 13-07-2021
More information here.
The call for submissions for the 18th annual Sculpture by the Sea, Cottesloe to be staged on Perth’s stunning Cottesloe Beach in Western Australia from 4 – 21 March 2022, are open until Tuesday 13 July 2021, 11.59pm Australian Western Standard Time.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before beginning your application.
- An estimated 200,000 visitors over 3 weeks
- Strong sculpture sales
- Open to artists, from senior through to emerging artists alike
- Over 70 sculptures by Australian and international artists
AWARDS & SUBSIDIES
- The $10,000 Bendat Family Foundation Invited WA Artist Program, each for three WA artists invited by the Sculpture by the Sea National Artistic Advisory Committee
- Sculpture by the Sea Artist Award of $30,000 funded by the Minderoo Foundation
- Western Australian Sculptor Scholarship of $10,000 with thanks to Gavin Bunning AM & Julienne Penny
- Alcoa Aluminium Award of $10,000 for a new significant work in Aluminium open to all exhibiting artists
- The Barton Family Foundation artist support of $10,000 for an artist to make a major new artwork inspired by the exhibition site;
- The Mostyn Family Foundation Artist Subsidy of $5,000 for an International Artist
- Assistance for all artists for reasonable use of install and de-install Site Crew and heavy equipment
- Dr Nien Schwarz, Artist & Honorary Senior Lecturer, School of Arts and Humanities, Edith Cowan University
- Professor Ted Snell AM Cit WA, Chief Cultural Officer, Director, Lawrence Wilson Art Gallery, Cultural Precinct, University of Western Australia
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Before beginning your application please read the Terms and Conditions
- For an example of the information is requested in the online form, please click here
- Please click the button below to begin your online application
The deadline for online applications is Tuesday 13 July 2021, 11.59pm Australian Western Standard Time.