Mehr Informationen hier.
The Setouchi Triennale takes place within the framework of Art Setouchi which continues every year. Art Setouchi has forged lasting connections with local communities and generated unique initiatives which are contributing to restoration of the sea.
We are calling for site-specific art projects utilizing the local resources of each venue of the Setouchi Triennale 2022.
- Site-specific work: works using the piers / works with the theme of the island’s nature and history / works using the alleys and streets / works using the island’s vacant house
- Site-specific performance and event
- Project facilitating interaction and exchange: exchange between islanders at different venues / exchange between the artist and the islanders / exchange between volunteers and visitors, etc.
- Food project (using local ingredients and collaborating with local people)
- Project that promotes local culture
- Other: open proposals
About 5 to 20 works will be selected. The selected applicants will be paid for production costs amounting from 500,000 yen to 2,500,000 yen. The final budget will be decided based on the estimates and other data submitted by the applicant.
Application Period: September 15, 2020 – September 30, 2020.