Mehr Informationen hier.
Artists, curators, designers – ranging from graphic and fashion to food and social design –, researchers, writers, and architects are welcome to apply for a 12-month residency starting in 2021.
As a multi-disciplinary post-academic institute, the Jan van Eyck Academie (Maastricht, NL) offers residency programmes to those who wish to broaden their artistic horizons and develop their art practice in depth. Each participant is equipped with a private studio, can count on the guidance of our advisers and make use of the expertise of our library and Labs – Photography & Audiovisual, Materials & Construction, Food, Printing & Publishing and Future Materials. The departments for Nature Research, Art & Society and Research & Education support the artists in realizing their projects in collaboration with external parties and further their artistic and academic research. Next to their individual projects, participants are encouraged to collaboratively develop an In-Lab project and to contribute to the public programme.
- 32 up to 35 spots are available each year.
- Participants receive a monthly stipend of €900 and a working budget of €2,000 annually.
- Duos or collectives can apply with 1 project proposal for 1 residency at the Jan van Eyck. If selected, they will share 1 studio and 1 stipend.
- Participants are expected to settle in Maastricht or direct surroundings (in a radius of 10 km) during their stay at the Jan van Eyck.
- There is an enrolment fee.
Residencies can be started in April 2021 or September 2021.