Submission deadline: 07-01-2021
More information here.
In the framework of All-Around Culture, a programme co-funded by the European Union, Culture Resource (Al-Mawred Al-Thaqafy) is pleased to launch the open call for the Cultural Alliances component.
The component will support up to 12 Cultural Alliances consisting of 36 cultural entities, who are seeking to strengthen their adaptive capacities and to engage in setting up a collaboration within alliances as well as wider partnerships on the local, national and regional levels with the aim to strengthen the cultural ecosystem and to facilitate and increase access to culture within their contexts.
Each Cultural Alliance consists of 1 established entity as lead applicant and 2 emerging entities working within the same country. The call primarily targets cultural and artistic entities who are based and/or are actively engaged with wide and diverse audiences beyond the urban centers.
The Cultural Alliances component will offer a grant of up to €110,000 for each alliance to support the stability of entities and foster their investment in sustainable collaboration. Each alliance will also benefit from tailor-made learning modules including mentorship, training, and workshops among others to improve the alliances managerial, collaborative, and strategic competences. Finally, the component promotes regional collaboration by providing opportunities for alliances to participate in other components of the All-Around Culture programme in order to expand their professional networks.
- The Cultural Alliances call for applications is open to cultural and artistic entities working in the following Arab countries: Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine, Tunisia, and Libyan & Syrian entities based in those countries;
- All applying entities should be legally registered in their country of residence;
- The lead applicant must be an independent (non-governmental) well-established entity with solid experience working within the Arts & Culture sector;
- The remaining 2 partners should be emerging independent cultural and artistic entities;
- The three applying entities must be working within the same country or two different regions of the same country separated by borders (created, for example, by foreign occupation or political partition) regardless of whether these borders are internationally recognized;
- Entities can not apply as part of more than one alliance.