Submission Deadline: 30-08-2019
More information on the call here.
- a visual artist, architect, filmmaker, writer, performer...
- residing in a country of the EU or in Iran.
- interested in works of art related to the fields of architecture, conservation, urban planning and history.
- willing to travel abroad for a residency.
Then, you are invited to apply and participate in the ”Artistic Research Residency Programme Iran-Europe” on the topic of Industrial Heritage or Living Archives, involving artists in the de-mining of sensitive heritage issues.
The programme is organised by BOZAR along with the Goethe Institut (Germany) and HERITΛGE -The Heritage Management Organization (Greece) in the framework of the European project HerMaP - Cultural Heritage Management Project in Iran.
What the programme offers:
- Travel and visa costs, accommodation and daily allowance to attend the Artists-Lab in Brussels in November 2019 together with all selected artists;
- Travel and visa costs, accommodation, daily allowance and technical support for the residency;
- Each residency will be shaped around the individual needs of each successful applicant creating a unique residency opportunity providing a tailored residency program for each successful applicant, to meet and collaborate with local artists and experts.
- Travel and visa costs, accommodation and daily allowance to attend the Final Encounter in Brussels in May 2020.