Submission Deadline: 25-08-2019
More information on the call here.
The artists-in-labs program offers a 6-months residency at the intersection of art, medicine and the humanities. The residency "The Persistence of Memory – Dementia and Digital Aid Tools for Decision-Making" offers the unique opportunity to work with researchers and medicines of the Institute for Biomedical Ethics and History of Medicine IBME and the Institute for Regenerative Medicine (both University of Zurich).
- Applications for this Residency are open for artists from all disciplines, from Switzerland and worldwide
- The application may be written in German or English.
What is offered:
- A workplace in both labs, a contribution to travel and material expenses as well as a monthly allowance of CHF 1500.
- An immersive collaboration and exchange with scientists for a 6-months period
- Access to the research facilities of the IBME in Zurich and the IREM in Schlieren
- A video documentary of the residency
- Different outreach formats and possibilities to engage with a diverse public