Submission deadline: 31.01. and 15.08. every year
More information on application here.
ifa supports exhibitions abroad by contemporary German artists and artists with residence in Germany. Funding can be applied for transport, artists’ travelling expenses and technical equipment if required for the presentation.
Who can apply and which conditions have to be met?
- German artists or artists with residence in Germany for at least five years
- High standards of artistic quality
- Invitation/inquiry by a non-commercial foreign exhibition institution (not a private gallery)
- Projects clearly situated in a non-commercial context
- Considerable achievements in its own right by the foreign institution concerned
- Submission of an application implies acceptance of the funding principles and requirements defined in the leaflet