NEUSTART Kultur / BBK Bundesverband / Application deadline for the current call 31 July 2021
Details on the BBK Website (in German)
Support program of the artists' associations
As part of the federal program NEUSTART KULTUR of the Federal Government Commissioner for Culture and the Media, the BBK-Bundesverband and the Deutscher Künstlerbund implement the subprogram "NEUSTART für Bildende Künstlerinnen und Künstler". Professional visual artists residing in Germany are eligible to apply for this funding program of the artists' associations, which aims to strengthen and develop their careers, especially in the field of digitization. Modules A to C are implemented by the BBK, Module D by the Deutscher Künstlerbund.
NEUSTART KULTUR: Increasing the funding program of the artists' associations
The funding program of the artists' associations BBK and Deutscher Künstlerbund has been increased. As a result, the BBK can again offer project grants (Module C) and the Deutscher Künstlerbund (Module D) can offer additional grants.
The application period for the 2nd call in Module C (Innovative Kunstprojekte) runs from 01.06.-31.07.2021, with another call planned for early 2022.
Module C: INNOVATIVE KUNSTPROJEKTE
Module C enables the further development of artistic practice and presentation that also creates interaction between analogue and digital. Part of the projects is the public presentation and reception of the works in order to stimulate the examination of the content of contemporary art.
- 2nd call for proposals ends on 31.07.2021
- Call for entries: 01.06. - 31.07.2021
- Jury decision: end of September 2021
- The art project should be realized and completed between 01.11.2021 and 30.04.2022.
- 3rd call for proposals (expected to start on 03.01.2022):
- Call for proposals: 03.01. - 20.02.2022.
- Jury decision: end of April 2022
- The art project should be realized and completed between 23.05. - 18.12.2022.