Apply until 29 November 2021
Two new open calls have been published as part of the Kreativ-Transfer II program, which are aimed at project spaces and producers' galleries
The aim of the Kreativ-Transfer II program is to support actors in establishing and expanding their international network in order to improve their visibility on the international market.
Support for travel costs for participation in art festivals, fairs and fair-like events.
- For events in the period 01 January - 30 June 2022
- Get in touch with international actors, present your project space and communicate your work, expand your international network, intensify contacts, initiate business ...
- The funding is granted as a fixed amount (depending on the destination up to max. 1.500,- Euro or 2.500,- Euro). You can contribute your own funds or third-party funds that do not come from the German federal government.
Funding for international networking, visibility and professionalization projects.
- For actions in the period 01 January - 30 June 2022.
- Work on the development and expansion of your international network.
- Optimize the international visibility of your project space / producer* gallery.
- Take measures for your qualification and professionalization in areas such as international networking, (digital) distribution, international marketing and acquisition.
- The funding is granted as a fixed sum (up to a maximum of 2,000 euros). No own or third-party funds need to be contributed.
- The deadline for both calls is 29 November 2021.
- Further information as well as the online application forms can be found in the call for proposals - see under this link and here in the PDFs (in German, PDF Travel Support / PDF Int. Networking).
- Please note, the calls are in German, but it is possible to apply in English.
- On 12 November 2021, 11:00-12:00h CET, Kreativ-Transfer is partnering with transmissions to offer an online consultation. No registration is required, you can simply join: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/86155807033?pwd=SFVWNDlXcERrMkVrSE5JVjV6SDdzdz09,Meeting ID: 861 5580 7033 / ID code: 745861
Further rounds of open calls
Open Call January 2022
Funding period: expected to be 01 March - 31 December 2022
Open Call Summer 2022
Funding period: expected to be fall 2022 - 30 April 2023
The Kreativ-Transfer team will be happy to answer any questions or suggestions:
Jana Grünewald · Joceline Teichmann · Sophia Herzog
Kreativ-Transfer · Dachverband Tanz Deutschland
Tel.: +49 (0)30 / 992 119 117 (Di – Do, 11.00 – 15.00 Uhr)
The aim of the Kreativ-Transfer funding program is to support actors in the fields of performing arts, visual arts and games in establishing and expanding their international network in order to improve their visibility on the international market. The program supports the necessary international exchange as well as the professionalization and qualification of the actors.
Specifically, Kreativ-Transfer promotes participation in international fairs and festivals. This should enable artists, creatives and their representatives to present their work, make new contacts and find co-producers and clients.
In addition, the program supports international networking, visibility and professionalization projects.
More information on the program here (in German.
The project „Kreativ-Transfer II“ is funded by the Beauftragte der Bundesregierung für Kultur und Medien (BKM). The sponsor of the project “Kreativ-Transfer” is the umbrella organization The German Association for Dance (DTD). In the implementation of this program, DTD cooperates with the IGBK as well as with Bundesverband Freie Darstellende Künste (BFDK), the Initiative Neuer Zirkus (INZ), the Bundesverband Deutscher Galerien und Kunsthändler (BVDG), with game - Verband der deutschen Games-Branche eV and transmissions GbR.